Thursday, May 26, 2011

CB handle contest.....

I need to be thinking of a CB handle, and i thought: what better way to come up with one than to have a contest..  Anyone out there have any great ideas? I've come up with "Duck Fan" and "Thunder" but am not sure about either.  Please let me know if you have any good (i.e., constructive) suggestions.

A fabulous prize awaits the winner of this contest -- ok, it's just a CR England t-shirt, but they are pretty cool.  Winner's choice of red, black or royal blue..  I reserve the right to reject all submissions.  Only submissions that include your name on them will be considered.  Thank you!!

Stay safe....Never text and drive.

KWA

6 comments:

  1. Grace&AbbyRQTZ
    -Your favorite daughter. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken, I have three handles for your consideration, in order of my personal preference...

    1) Thunder-Runner
    2) Load-of-Thunder
    3) Thunder-Load

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thunder - enlightening ---

    mbc

    ReplyDelete
  4. - Truck Duck
    - SemiGod, RawkGod, The New Rawk
    - Metal Pedal
    - Ace on Bass, Bass Breaker
    - Silver Seeker, Metal Seeker, Treasure Seeker... or simply just Seeker.

    Nicknames are not my forte, so I won't hold out for a t-shirt :-) -AMR

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I want that t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I was looking at you standing by the Big Blue Truck SO HOW,S Blue thunder sound or Road Runner Quick Silver Im not a trucker I JUST Order my first Midland hand held cb 75-822 so I will also be thinking of a handle lol Im a 46 yr old woman that love ,s camping fishing outdoor,s 4x4,s so it will be tough Im sure you will find the right handle good luck... floridagal

    ReplyDelete